Why are the ornaments worn on the feet made of Silver?
- 1. Ornaments worn by women on the feet
- 2. Payal and its importance
- 3. Why are the ornaments worn on the feet made of Silver?
- 4. Bichhiya
- 5. Why should one wear an ornament only on its designated place?
A. ‘Tordi’ is an ornament similar to wale.B. Padpadma is an ornament with 3 or 5 chains, studded with precious stones. It is known as ‘Charanpadma in Bengal and worn even today.C. Nupur is a well-known ornament worn on the feet. In ancient times, nupur used to be made of gold. Now they are made of silver or brass. We get to know through the Ramayan, that Mother Sita wore Nupur on Her feet. However, nowadays only performers wear Nupur.D. Payal, i.e. an anklet.All these ornaments are worn with the objective of protecting the woman from the attacks of negative energies from the Hell region and the atmosphere. In addition, the woman benefits from the Deity Principles attracted to these ornaments.
An infant girl is made to wear payal from the twelfth day following her birth. From the viewpoint of protection from negative energies, there are many points which elucidate the importance of a payal.
- A woman is protected from the attacks of negative energies, when she wears payals.
Waves containing the Absolute Fire element of Deities are attracted to the metal of the payal. These waves are emitted from the payal. Along with this, sattvik sound waves are also emitted from the payalinto the atmosphere.As a result, the woman is protected from the attacks of negative energies from the Hell region and the atmosphere. Due to the sound created by the payal, waves of the Divine Principle associated with the Earth Principle are attracted to the woman. This also helps in protecting the woman.
- A protective sheath of the waves of Energy of Action (Kriyashakti) emitted by the sound of the payal is created around the body of the woman.
The sound of the payal attracts the Kriyashakti of the Universe. Due to the sound of the payal, the waves of Kriyashakti are emitted into the atmosphere. Distressing waves coming from the Hell region are restrained by these waves of Kriyashakti. In addition, due to the waves of Kriyashakti, the distressing waves from the Hell region are split and their force reduces.The sound waves emitted and the waves of Kriyashakti create a protective sheath around the woman’s body.
A specific metal is conducive to a specific task. According to the spiritual science, the ornaments worn above the waist are made of Gold, whereas, those worn below the waist are made of Silver.Silver possesses higher capacity of absorbing Raja-dominant waves of Will that contain Divine consciousness (Chaitanya). One aspect of Raja-guna component is that it impacts with speed. Due to the waves emitted by silver ornaments, a woman is protected from the distressing assaults from the Hell region. That is why, the ornaments worn on the feet are made of silver. Subtle effect of payal is as follows:
- A flow of Divine Consciousness (Chaitanya) is attracted to the payal.
- Waves of Chaitanya revolve around the payal in an activated form.
- Divine Energy (Shakti) is attracted to the payal.
- With the help of the flow of Chaitanya, these waves of Shakti revolve around the payal in an activated form.
- Divine Principle is attracted to the sound of the small bells attached to the payal.When a woman, who is troubled by a negative energy, wears a payal, spiritual healing takes place on her. The negative energies are distressed by the sound of the payal. Hence, the negative energies try to find ways so that women are not able to wear the payal at all. Some of the main ways are:
- The payal breaks every month in such a manner, that it cannot be repaired.
- The payal keeps slipping off the feet, despite the hook of the payal being secured and the payal fitting tightly.Spiritual experience: Once, after getting up, I saw my payal lying on the bed. The payal had come off, despite the hook being fastened. The hook was so tightly secured that it for wearing it again I had to unfasten it with a clamp. Then I realised that some negative energy is troubling me. - Mrs. Sampada Parera, Dubai
- The payal is lost and cannot be not found later.
- The negative energy in the woman manifests, removes the payal and throws it away.Spiritual experience of healing due to wearing of payal: Mrs. Dragana from Europe visits the Sanatan Ashramin India every year to study the spiritual research being conducted by Spiritual Science Research Foundation (SSRF). After reaching India, she always experiences a burning sensation in the feet. There is some swelling in the feet too. She visited Sanatan Ashram in India in January 2007. After learning of the spiritual healing that takes place due to the subtle sound created by the payal, she bought one set and wore them on her feet. Within two hours, the swelling in her feet disappeared completely. The swelling in Mrs. Dragana’s feet was due to the distress from negative energies. The swelling disappeared due to the spiritual healing that took place upon wearing the payal.
This is a ring like ornament worn by married women on their toes. It is worn on both the feet on the second toe. Similar ornaments are worn on the middle and the fourth toe too. For example, rounded flat bichhiya, a fish shapedbichhiya etc. The fish shaped bichhiya is worn on the fourth toe.
A. By wearing a bichhiya a woman gains the benefit of Sri Lakshmi and Sri Sarasvati Principle. Wearing a bichhiyais compulsory for every married woman. By wearing a bichhiya the woman is constantly reminded of her Dharma as a married woman, her duties and regulations. Bichhiya is associated with the Sri Lakshmi and Sri Sarasvati Principle and so a women benefits from these Principles by wearing a bichhiya.B. Bichhiya is a restriction on the conduct of a woman. A married woman is made to wear a bichhiya, to remind her to not cross the threshold of the house without the husband’s permission and to remain engrossed in serving her husband. The restraint in the form of this ornament is a restriction on her conduct.C. The vital energy body (Prandeha) of the woman is purified by wearing a bichhiya. The circular shape of thebichhiya has the ability to attract and store the waves of Will (Icchatarange) coming from the Universe. The touch of these waves attracted to the bichhiya, help purify her vital energy body (Prandeha).D. Negative energies are destroyed through the medium of the bichhiya. The second toe is at the forefront in emitting the Absolute Air element. Due to this, the Divine Energy Principle inherent in the woman is awakened. Through thebichhiya, this awakened Divine Energy Principle destroys the negative energies.Subtle effects of bichhiya:
- Destroyer Energy (Marak-Shakti) remains activated in the form of a spiral in the bichhiya.
- Through this spiral, particles of Marak-Shakti are emitted into the environment.
- Through the bichhiya, a flow of Saviour Energy (Tarak-Shakti) is spread into the woman’s body and is also emitted into the environment.
- Through the bichhiya, Chaitanya is spread into the woman's body and is also emitted into the environment.
- Due to the Chaitanya spread by the bichhiya, a circular protective sheath of Chaitanya is created on the ground.Due to the Tarak-Shakti spread by the bichhiya, the woman's body remains calm.
This ornament is worn by married women on the fourth toe of both the feet. In some regions, spinsters too wear this ornament. Due to the specific fish like shape, acupressure healing takes place on the woman. Due to the acupressure healing, ailments of the woman who wears a fish-shaped bichhiya reduce. Effects of a fish-shapedbichhiya worn by spinsters is as follows:
- A flow of Chaitanya is attracted to the fish-shaped bichhiya. Its spiral is created and it remains steady there.
- A flow of Divine Energy (Shakti) is attracted to the fish-shaped bichhiya. From this flow of Shakti, a spiral ofShakti is created and it revolves in an activated form.A flow of Shakti is transmitted in the body.A flow of Shakti are emitted into the environment.A flow of Shakti is emitted towards the tip of the fish-shaped bichhiya.
- Upon wearing a fish-shaped bichhiya, due to the pressure generated on the ground while walking, a spiral ofShakti is created and it keeps revolving around the feet like a protective sheath. Particles of this Shakti are emitted into the body of the woman and into the external environment. They keep revolving in an activated form.
- In the toe on which the fish-shaped bichhiya is worn, Absolute Water element revolves in the form of a manifest spiral.
- The negative energies move away.In the toe on which it is worn, the manifest Absolute Water element acquires momentum, because of the SagunPrinciple of the fish-shaped bichhiya.Spiritual experience of a lady-seeker on wearing a fish shaped bichhiya: On 26th October 2008, I wore a fish-shaped bichhiya on my fourth toe. After that, my mental and spiritual distress reduced. Upon pressing the fish-shaped bichhiya once, I started experiencing good sensations on my Sahasrar-chakra, nose, cheeks, throat,Anahat-chakra, stomach, ribs and the vertebral col-umn. The black energy covering on my body reduced. - Ms. Ranjana Gavas, Goa
Spiritual experience upon wearing a gold chain, which is normally worn around the waist: One day I wore a gold chain around my neck, which was worn by my son Kaushal around his waist in his childhood. Two-three days later, I started experiencing heaviness on my throat. After I removed the chain, I felt better. - Mrs. Shruti Sahakari, GoaIt is important to wear an ornament only on its designated place. The shape and design of the ornament, which is to be worn on a specific part of the body is also specific. That is why, it will be inappropriate to wear specific ornaments on any other part of the body. One of the spiritual principle is that word, touch, form, taste, smell and their associated Divine Principle coexist. As per this principle, if we take an example of the katisutra, then the shape of this ornament is appropriate for wearing around the waist only. The Shakti inherent in the katisutra is activated for the waist. In this way, the position for each ornament is designated.By wearing an ornament on its designated position, the black energy in that specific part reduces. Due to the radiance obtained from the ornaments, the body too becomes radiant. As a result, the person who wears the ornaments feels cheerful.