Thursday, January 23, 2014

jyotimitra soul gallery

http://soulgallery108.blogspot.in/2012/12/swami-sivananda-radha.html

Welcome to Jyotimitra's SoulGallery!

When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience before her and enters into her own image. ~ Meister Eckhart

When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. ~ Rumi


When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul and brings joy, care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life. ~ Jean Shinoda Bolen.

The soul cannot be confined within man-made boundaries. Its nationality is Spirit; its country is Omnipresence. ~ Paramahansa Yogananda

As a SoulCollage® Facilitator, I have created this blog primarily to share my SoulCollage® cards (in their digital format) with my friends, colleagues and students, to advertise my SoulCollage® courses and retreats, and to generally promote and engenderSoulCollage®.
I share all my SoulCollage® cards via the blog slideshow and highlight some of the cards in my blog posts. 

You may also like to look at the Tabbed Pages above the slideshow for further information on SoulCollage® and on my current and planned SoulCollage® workshops. When you click on these tabs you need to then scroll down to see the information in the main body of the blog.

For further information on my SoulCollage® andSatyananda Yoga® classes, courses and workshops, please click on the tab "Workshops" on this blog and visit my website Jyotimitra's Yoga & SoulCollage.
SoulCollage® and Satyananda Yoga® are individually powerful transformational practices and they also work very well together as complementary practices for self-discovery, self-understanding and creative expression in life.

THANKS FOR VISITING!


REMEMBER to check out the 'SoulGallery Archive' (see below) to view earlier posts on this blog.



THE ONE AND THE MANY: 365
I also created and coordinated a group SoulCollage® project "The One and The Many: 365 Images of the Divine". Cards, posts and other material can be viewed on our group blog.


"How each of us nurtures, heals, and explores Soul will have impact on the vast cultural changes beginning to manifest. If we become more Soul-Conscious, we will become more powerful and effective as Lightbearers, as Warriors, as Wise Women and Wise Men of the 21st Century". 

Seena B. Frost, 'SoulCollage® Evolving' (p. 182).

Dedication

Yogini: Swami Sivananda Radha

Yogini: Swami Sivananda Radha : Council Suit
SoulCollage® by Jyotimitra

I am one who dances and loves.
I am a yogini, a teacher, a disciple, a sannyasin.
I am selfless service.


"The main thing I try to do is have my students bring quality into their lives. To me, people are not spiritual if this quality is not there in their lives - even if they meditate six hours a day. By quality I mean that which comes from deep inside and shows up in their actions, their treatment of others and the way they do their jobs." ~ Swami Sivananda Radha (1988)


Swami Sivananda Radha (1911-1995) is one of my greatest inspirers and teachers.  I unfortunately never met her in person, but I am blessed to have received her wisdom through her writings and audio publications.  My dream is to one day visit Yosadhara Ashram in Canada.

Find out more about about Swami Sivananda Radha on her Yasodhara Ashram website 

No comments: